Get in the Holiday Spirits with this fun Holiday Spirit Recipe. A fun refreshment with one of our favorite things about our state….BOURBON.
- 1 1/4 oz. Bourbon (or Brandy)
- 1/2 oz. dark rum
- 2 oz. whole milk OR half and half
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- Dash of grated Nutmeg
Bringing it all together
- Pour all liquids (Bourbon, Dark Rum, Milk/Half and Half) into a Cocktail Shaker (like this one here) filled three-quarters with ice.
- Shake it like a Polaroid picture…okay okay, shake it vigorously until chilled. (About 30 seconds)
- Strain into a Rocks Glass, and dust with grated Nutmeg
- Slip into your comfy Holiday Attire and enjoy!!
A little something extra sweet: Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
Heat water and sugar in a saucepan over low until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature before using, and store excess in refrigerator.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Crushed Ice Catering!